Tuesday, October 26, 2010

why Lego?

I decided recently that the only toys and games worth buying now are Lego's. Although I did buy a Transformer toy recently because it was 50% off, I will "invest" in Lego because even if I tire of them from time to time, they are infinitely reusable and compatible. 


ps: the nephews in California, can I have my Star Wars Episode 1 Lego sets back ?


I purchased the Lego Universe game recently and although it doesn't have as much content as World of Warcraft, it is very fun and has room for infinite play time with the built-in model designer. As part of your adventures you will collect pre-built models and single bricks. You can use the single bricks to form model parts and then manipulate the parts to form bigger models. The money that you also get from your adventures is not the main currency in this game and I think that's revolutionary for these kind of games.

No comments: