Wednesday, February 03, 2010

TV shows

They're going to cancel Ugly Betty! Granted the show is not as funny as before but it's still a feel good comedy that doesn't exist elsewhere. Dollhouse is also going to get terminated :(


Here are other shows I watch this quarter.


Blue Mountain State - silly football low brow comedy
Caprica - a Battlestar Galactica prequel with Eric Stoltz!
Kids in the Hall - Death Comes to Town
Glee - everyone has to watch this
Spartacus Blood and Sand - silly softcore 300 clone
Modern Family - I'm not sure why I watch this, I don't like it that much
Cougar Town - silly old women and young men comedy


No more links ... I'm tired.


Project Runway - reality tv so I must watch
Desperate Housewives - good enough
Grey's Anatomy - good cry
Private Practice - good cry
Skins - british humour
The Hustle - british humour
Secret Diary of A Call Girl - british humour
V 2009 - good so far
How I Met You Mother - Neil Patrick Harris
Greek - silly kids comedy
FlashForward - good scifi
Lost - the last season
Survivor - reality tv so I must watch
American Idol - reality tv so I must watch

No comments: